Monday, August 22, 2011

Hello!!!

I have been on vacation, met up with Cindy her friend Barb & my friend Donna came with me we went to Cape May NJ. Did a whale & dolphin watch, we didn't see any whales but saws lots of dolphins, we visited the boardwalk in Atlantic city, saw a few lighthouses & ate lots of good food. We had a fantastic trip.
Right now I am moving my scrap stuff out of my office & into a bigger room!!! Yipppeee!!! So I will be busy getting that done & won't get any scrapping done until the room is finished. I am hoping to be done by Friday.
Here is a LO I did for STM surprise challenge.
I hope you are all doing well.






Photobucket

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I so love this page-there are several things I am amazed at-the poem is beautiful and so meaningful. I love the ribbon edge around the circle and the elements in your cluster-like the clock reminding this is timeless as are the words in the poem. Very creative piece GF!