Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Busy couple of weeks.

I have been busy the last couple of weeks & next week is vacation!!! Yeah! I have been taking classes at Miss Arts Papercrafting school & I took this fab class by Julie Winks about layering. So here is my page for that class.
I gessoed & used texture paste to make the butterflies,Dusty Attic Framed that I used TH crackle paint & glimmer mist,Prima papers, TH ribbon film from my Swirlydoo's kit, TH tiny attacher, misc items from Miss Arts kits , misc lace & ribbon, and my sewing machine.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I totally love this layout! I think you did a fabulous job with the lakyering techniques-your butterflies are very pretty and I love the colors you used -so rich and vibrant but still soft. Great page!

Linda said...

Wow Pat another gorgeous layout!!!! The pictures are always so beautiful!!!! Awesome job my friend!!!!!