Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hello

It feels good to be scrapping again, after the holidays. I took this photo the other day of a tractor my DH has outside his garage. It looked so lonely out there under a tarp, I wanted to give it kind of a vintage feel. I used an action in PScs3 that I d/l from the Pioneer Woman, to make it look soft & faded. I used Fancy Pants papers,Dusty Attic Fence,SEI rub-ons right on my photo.And I also machine stitched around it, but hard to see in the photo.
Have a good day, keep scrapping!!!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica said...

that came out so awesome! love that pic! i love the new blog look also!!!

Cindy said...

Great page Pat! I think it came out very well! Love the fence and the soft colors. If you enlargw it you can see the stitiching also! Great job!