Friday, August 20, 2010

Frosted Designs new challenge!!

The challenge this week at Frosted Designs is "Back to School". I decided to show you these projects I made for my gds back to school. The big box is a recipe box from CI, I used dividers to section off for each grade. It will hold their class & school photos, report cards, & any special papers they want to keep. The milk carton is to keep their erasers, clips & any other trinkets they want to keep in there. The last piece is a pencil holder. I used all Stampin'Up products. Thanks for looking.




Photobucket

10 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Everything is beautiful. Your GDs are lucky and sure to love it.

Cindy said...

These are so cute-Maggie is here and she likes them too! She even spotted Bambi on the box! Love the cute pp avery creative GF!nd I love those pencil holders!

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH I love these....I have got to check these cuties at your site!!!!

Thanks for sharing...talented friend!!!

Kim said...

I love all of your goodies! Love how fun and creative they are! You are one of the most inspirational ladies I know! Hope you're having a great weekend!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Tanya Rudd said...

Very creative. So inspiring.
Hugs
Tanya

Liz said...

Pat, this is all so beautiful!!! I love it all! What great ideas! The patterned paper is awesome!

Angie A. said...

Pat I love what you did...The milk carton is so cute....thats a SU die???? I'd love that one...would it fit in my cuttlebug??????
great ways to get back to school going...

Wanda said...

Those girls are so so lucky to have a nanna like you! this set is awesome Pat!

Fern said...

OMWord Pat, this is amazing!! I bet they just love their nanna!! Beautiful set!! Hugs!!

Creative Genealogy Scrapbooking said...

This is just too cute!
- Rowena