Thursday, April 29, 2010

Very sad morning


My HP9800 wide format printer broke this morning. boo-hoo, I love that printer I used it for everything. And even sadder is I can't even find that model anymore. I hate when I have to replace something that I love to use. KWIM? I'm always afraid the newer model will never be like the older one. Oh well I will go buy a new one tomorrow.
I did scrap a page this morning for the GO Green challenge at Challenge Masters and don't forget Challenge Masters is kicking off their NSD crop tomorrow, so you will have all week-end to work on the challenges whoohoo!!!
This week-end is going to be very busy with all the festivities going on & I have a couple of projects that will be showing up over the week-end. Challenge Masters
& at Crop Divas Destination
They are both starting the week-end crops tomorrow. So stop by both places!!
I hope you all enjoy a great day.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Sorry to hear of your printers end! I know finding a new one is tough (and pricey!)! You will have to let us know what you find and give a review! :]

Your layout is stunning! Love everything about it!

CraftyGirl said...

Soooo sorry to hear about the end of your beloved printer!! Just when you get to know them and love them, you have to replace them!! good luck in your search for a new one!! But have to say, despite your sad mood, you did an amazing LO!! Love the flowers up the side! Gorgeous!!
Barb :)

Mocha Scrapper said...

I'm loving your "scrap-style." This one is my favorite!!

Cindy said...

This is beautiful Pat! Love the background paper, and the bling around the photo. The girls are so sweet and look so pretty! Love this!