Friday, April 30, 2010

NSD crop @ Challenge Masters


Starts today!!! Make sure you check out the crop at Challenge Masters
going on all week-end!!! FUn Fun Fun!!!! My challenge for this event is a scrap lift challenge. I lifted the beautiful Monica M (you can see her page at challenge masters) & here is my lift of her. You are also getting a sneak peak at the new SU Presto Patterns DSP that will premire in tomorrow's summer mini catty. I inked the paper with old olive & more mustard, Prima trim & the flourish was cut with a SVG from Images by Heather .

I will probably have more post today or tomorrow from other NSD events. So check them out.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

LOVE this...those ink colors are my favorites!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

CraftyGirl said...

What a gorgeous, elegant page!! Love the inking on this one!!
Barb :)

Mocha Scrapper said...

This lo is beautiful!!