Friday, April 30, 2010

My 3rd post for today!!



I have been so excited about my color challenge I did for Crop Divas I made this birdhouse using a milk carton template from ImagesbyHeather
to cut using scal & the cricut. Don't despair I found a template you can cut by hand @ mirkwood designs & SU has a milk carton template to use with the big shot too. I cut out my birdhouse & I cut a rectangle for my roof, I ran both pieces through the cutlebug to emboss them & then I lightly inked them. I trim the edges of the roof with the SU scallop border punch & I punched the flowers with a SU punch, I also used the SU new bird punch with the branch.
I had so much fun making this & they are really cute! My gds love them.
Make sure you check out the Crop Divas Destination NSD crop!!! Lots of challenges & prizes!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie Lane said...

This is sooo cute!!