Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello...



I finally did some pages that I can share. I have been working on pages all week, but can't share them yet. I have also done a cute project for Crop Divas Destination for National Scrapbook Day May 1st. Rowena has a fun filled week-end planned for you. Don't miss it.
Today I did a couple of challenges for Challenge Masters. The one of Chloe at Easter is for the scraplift challenge & the egg hunt one is for the sketch challenge that Audrey does. I cut the Easter banner from a SVG file done by Paulo.

I hope you are all enjoying your Thursday.



Photobucket

5 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Pat... These are GORGEOUS!! I have to say... that flag banner is amazing!! All the little intricate cuts on that... love it!! And the pictures are pretty stinkin' cute too!! (But I bet you already knew that!!)
Barb :)

Jocelyn said...

Just beautiful...love the colors!!!

Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!! :-)

Wanda said...

I love the colors and that bunny is so adorable!

Stacy said...

Pat i'm lovin' your layouts!!! WOOHOO!!!

Cindy said...

Pat these are both so sweet! Love the banner and the cute buuny on the egg hunt! That little peep is sweet also! The layout with Chloe is so pretty! Love the colors-they are perfect with the print in her dress-the pearl flourish is so feminine as is the ribbon! Great Job!