Friday, April 23, 2010

Frosted Designs reveal!!


Hi! It's a beautiful day here in VT. The challenge this week at Frosted Designs is to use a mask. This was really fun! I had a very pretty flourish svg egg file from Images by Heather
, I just sponged ink over the egg & used it in my title.
This is a very fun technique, stop by Frosted Designs & check out what the DT did.
I know this looks something like the lo in the post from yesterday. But I have 2 grand daughters & I will sometimes make their pages using the same products to put in their albums.

Hope you all have a fantastic day!



Photobucket

5 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Pat I loved the way you masked and then used the egg in your LO! Very creative!!
Barb :)

Jocelyn said...

Love this one...colors are just great and LO the Easter Egg!!! Great Job!!!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!

Janet said...

This layout is absolutely adorable!! Love what you used for a mask!!!!

Jamie Lane said...

Love your eggs! Such a cute layout!

Cindy said...

I love this and the sponging technique is a really great fresh idea! Love it! Very cute and I love the pearl flourish!