Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday,Monday


Now that I no longer work outside my home, Monday has become my favorite day. I get my house back to myself & it is once again quiet. I can go about getting things picked up & back in some sort of order. And then I have 5 days of a routine, yes I am a little OCD I love routines & get very flustered if something changes it. You now know me more than you want too!! LOL. Anyway here is a page that I did this morning. I used a svg file I d/l from Brittany & modified it to fit my page(it is a swirly frame, but it reminded me of a sun). Check out Brittany's free svg files, she has some amazing work.
I hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

Bessie said...

Hey my lovely friend, beautiful work as always. Love all those LO's. So much inspiration! Have a lovely Monday.

Jessica said...

Hey Pat! Beautiful pg...calm and cool! love that water paper..very cool!

have a great day!

Jocelyn said...

Oh to get my house back together again would be such a treat!!! Love the LO and enjoy your Monday!!! :)

Lizzy said...

Hi Pat, that is a great page and thanks for the tip about the svg files...

Tere said...

Helo Pat, what a lovely page, the sun is gorgeous!!!!