Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Its raining.:(




But at least I got to see the sun 2 days in a row. No scrappy time for me until later this week. Haley stayed home with me today. We took ginger to the vet for her yearly check-up. Of course I showed up on the wrong day(the appt was for Wed,) they had a cancellation, so they took us in. For being 12 she is in pretty good shape.
Then we came home & Haley wanted to decorate her porcelain piggy bank. Of course I had to whip out the vinyl & make her some flowers & then she painted it. Here she is with her piggy bank & here is a pic of the cricut head I cut & put on my cricut. I d/l the file from Susan Edwards.
Now I have to go fold some laundry.
Tomorrow I have both girls & I am taking them to see the new Ice Age.

Hope you have a good day.

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the piggy.....so cute and have fun at the movies...we are do to see Ice Age at the end of the week!!!! So sorry it is rainy...I think it is heading our way!!! Have a great day!!! :)

Diana said...

Pat she did such a good job with it. I love it. I saw Ice Age, is good you will enjoy it, and the girls will love it. Make sure you see it in 3D.

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

She did a great job on the piggy bank - and I love what you are making with the vinyl lately!

Lori said...

What a great job she did on the piggy bank! We've had so much rain here (a month!) and then on Monday it was gorgeous! Then it was back to rain for two days. Aaarrggh! But today and tomorrow should be beautiful. Just wanted to stop by and visit my blogger friends and say hello.

Sarah C. said...

Looks like you two had fun! Haley did a wonderful job decorating her piggy. :) Glad to hear Ginger had a good checkup.

nfaband said...

I love to see the art projects little kids come up with ... and what a great nana you are to cut out some flowers for her. BTW Pat that cricut head is adorable.