Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hump day

I just knew this would happen....grrrr... Since Sunday it has felt like my back was going to go out on me. I have been gingerly moving about. Yesterday I went back to Weight Watchers, but not just on line, I decided to do the meetings too. I am hoping that will make me stick to it. This morning I get up & my back feels sore, but I decided to walk my mile in the hopes it would work the kinks out. I finish my walk, I sneeze& sure enough I have shooting pain in my lower back going right down into my legs. I am so mad :( I am sitting with an ice pack, took some Valerian root & hope it doesn't last long.

I hope you all are have a nice day.

5 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Aw, I'm sorry about your back Pat! I hope you get some relief soon!

Katie said...

Pat, I'm so sorry to hear about your back. I hope you feel better soon.

Sarah C. said...

Sending healing thoughts! Hate to hear you are hurting like that. Way to on the WW though. ((HUGS))

Monica said...

That really sucks, Pat - hope you feel better soon!

Kate said...

So sorry to hear that you put your back out. No fun at all!!