Thursday, July 23, 2009

At last




I scrapped something. It seems like I haven't scrapped in over a week. I found an old Becky Higgins sketch & thought it would be great for some of my whale pictures. It is a 2 page LO too. I also made a card for my sweet friend Sarah & her husband Trent. They just had a beautiful baby boy. Congrats.
I did cut the wave out on my cricut for my LO.
The baby bib card was a file I d/l from okielady & I cut the card,giraffe,& circle out on the cricut.
Hope you are all enjoying your day.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Great job, Pat! Love those whale pics, and that card for Trent and Sarah is adorable

Jocelyn said...

Love the card and the LO is stunning!!! YAY....you scrapped!!! Have a wonderful day!!!! :)

Diana said...

Amazing photos Pat. Great LO showcasing them.