Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SOL Challenge is up!


Here is this weeks challenge: SCRAP YOUR STASH! With the CHA last week and all the new products soon to hit our scrapbooking stores we want you to make room for the new stuff so dig into your stash and use your old products...whatever that may be! It has to be at least 6 months old, we can't wait to see what you come up with!Here's what the team came up with this week!

I liked this challenge, I used things that I have had for over a year. So make sure you check out SOL to see the RAK for this month yummy! And the winner of the RAK for January was TXRACY.

Here is my page I did.

8 comments:

Monica and the team said...

beautiful, i love that picture ! - lord knows i could use some help using"my stash"

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Gorgeous picture and layout Pat! I love the paper too, one of my favorite lines!

Denise said...

Great Page Pat.....way to go on using your stash!

redmom said...

Pat your page is so pretty!!

Jessica said...

love that pic and your pg. those snowflakes are very awesome!

nerllybird said...

This is so pretty, really frosty! Such a lovely pic. I've seen you over at Scrapdango, Pat, it's good to see a familiar face!

Lucy Chesna said...

great layout..love the design of it

Lydia Siegel said...

Awesome lo! Its so cool it makes me feel cold...:)!