Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Tuesday!


We all know what that means. It is weigh - in day & also reveal day for 2 of the DT's I am on.

1st reveal is the SOL assignment. My Journaling on this reads: When we got this assignment to document one amazing thing in your life. Right away my 1st thought was having my 2 children & when my granddaughters were born. But that is 4 amazing things. I was stumped each of those events were an amazing event, I couldn't do just one.

Then it hit me....after all these years I am happy with my life. We could have better & more material things, but it doesn't matter. I have things more valuable than things you can buy. I have my loving family & no matter what trials & tribulations we go through, we do it together.

And to me, being happy with what I do have & being very happy with myself is a very amazing thing.

So make sure to check out SOL, this week to do the challenge & get your scrap on . Don't forget for doing the challenge & linking us up to it, you have a chance at winning the monthly prize!
And now for my weigh -in I lost another pound that brings me to 10!!! I didn't think I would lose this week, so I was happywhen I got on the scale this morning.
BBL to post my other reveal. Have a good one my friends.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Pat that is such sweet journaling....I love your pg...and love your new pic!!

Jessica said...

Oh Pat congrats on your 10 lbs!

Lizzy said...

Love that LO. So happy that you are doing well and congrats on the weight loss. That is not easy in the wintertime.. N

Sarah C. said...

Way to go on the weight loss, Pat! :) Beautiful layout - you are so blessed to have a wonderful family. Definitely nothing better than that. tfs!

Shemaine said...

Beautiful Layout Pat, you did an awesome job!!!

Danielle said...

So pretty Pat!! And congratulations on losing another pound!!!

Melissa said...

Whoa, Pat...powerful words. Love it.

marit said...

Once again, ONE BEAUTIFUL LO!!! Love the fact you took your life as the amazing fact!!! (And I would say, using the circut the way you do is amazing too!)Congrats with the weight loss (I just took one pound on.. eeeeekkk!!!)

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Congrats on hitting the 10 mark Pat, that is fantastic! I love the LO you created, such wonderful journaling!

Denise said...

Oh Pat...loved your page this week!!! The journalling is very powerful, thanks for sharing! & A HUGE CONGRATS ON THE TEN LBS!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!

redmom said...

So beautiful Pat! I love your take on this weeks challenge!!