Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm baaaaack!!


















Yes all 3 computers are online & networked!! Took me 2 days but I got it done.1st day I had some help from my son Steven. thanks. I love my new desktop,too.

My back is better & I am back on my diet. Last week was a wash as far as dieting, nothing to do but eat when you can't do anything. Tomorrow I am afraid to get on the scale. But, like the saying goes you play, you pay.

So I am getting caught up on laundry & scrapped a quick page for the SAS FUN Month. Make sure you go over & check out the boards & the store!! She is getting in the new CHA stuff, it's so yummy.

Catch ya later.

6 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Very cool Pat, glad to hear you are back online! YEAH! Love the page you created, that Prima paper is so darn cute!! Love it!

Jessica said...

aww they are such cutie pies! very fun pg. Pat and glad to hear you are back!

marit said...

How did you do those thingies on the left? (little bird, flowers etc.) Are they on the paper or rub ons or something? Soooo cute! I checked the SAS site, nice stuff but way to expensive to ship over to Holland! I'll keep looking for nice, cheaper stuff on the net. Any tips? (Anyone?)

Pat said...

Marit that paper is from the new line from Prima , its from the mommy & me line. The stuff on the left is already printed on the paper. It is very cool.

Diana said...

Pat this is so pretty. I love that pp. Glad to hear your back is a little better. Good luck with the diet.

Denise said...

This one is super cute!!! love the letters are they felt? Yummy stuff! Glad to hear your computers are working and your back is on the mend!!! Don't ya hate having back aches...they rot!