Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How cute are these???




On Saturday(when I should have stayed home) my friend Donna & I went to Manchester NH. We saw these cutest little backpacks they made from card stock. She was going to teach them for a class, but didn't have the directions written up for them yet. Anyway I came home & searched the Internet, until I found them!!! I found them here Tonya Klar's site. You can scroll down & you will see mini backpacks. I e-mailed her & she was so nice & e-mailed me the directions. Thanks Tonya! Any these were bigger than the one I saw. So I cut every thing in half. And made the one I saw. The bigger ones are great to put in a gift card, the smaller one would hold a few kisses candy & a folded up dollar in the pocket. The big one has a pocket on the front of it too, I was just too lazy to make mine. If you make any link me up so I can see it.

16 comments:

Dria said...

These are adorable! Great job Pat.

Jessica said...

eeekkkk that is the cutest!! love it Pat!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Wow Pat, those are adorable!!

toni said...

these are just too fun, Pat. Great job.

stampvamp said...

PRECIOUS!!! You did a great job on these! The mini-mini is REALLY cute!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Diana said...

WOW, these are so cute. I want to try them. You did a beautiful job. Thanks for sharing.

Peggy said...

these are super cute and would be fun to give.

Monica and the team said...

very cute pat! thanks for sharing!

Tammy said...

Oh wow, these are adorable!! you did a great job. these would be awesome for teacher appreciation week with a little gift card inside -Tammy

Anna said...

I love them!

marit said...

Love them Pat! Especially the little one...

tonya said...

Pat these back packs are so cute.. i love this idea..
make great gifts for school.

Larajc said...

super cute Pat! What a great idea!

Bessie said...

How cute are those!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

such a cute project!!! love those!!!

scrapn4me said...

Wow, these are fun Pat and you did such a great job on them. Too cute!