Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Presidents Day


I am still out of sorts with my back. I did manage to sit up long enough to do a page this morning. Now I am taking a break, before I have to plant my self upright in front of the sink to do dishes. Any how I just wanted to share my new page using most of the stuff from the LYB kit from {SAS}sy , have I said how much I love that kit??? Check it out, also check out the fun challenges they are doing for FUN MONTH. I even posted a few challenges. Great inspiration there.
Hope you all have a great day !!!

6 comments:

aboucat said...

Oh Pat this is beautiful! I love the photograph and all those beautiful elements! Hopefully you posted at 2 peas so I can bos!!
Did you put Ice on your back?

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

AWESOME LO Pat, I just love the combination of supplies you used! And I love how you cut the circle sticker into scallops!! LOVE IT!!

marit said...

OOOH Pat! What a lovely picture! And you used it so well, with the goodies. Think this is one of my favourites 'till now! Hope you're back soon will be better. (the tip "aboucat" gave, putting ice on it, is a good one I think!

Sarah C. said...

What a sweet photo! I love how you scrapped it. Take it easy on that back. Hope you feel better soon! :)

nerllybird said...

This LO is awesome, Pat, I really love it!

Lydia Siegel said...

Pat, this is such a beautiful lo.