Friday, February 27, 2009

Because



















I don't make too many cards. I always feel intimidated about doing them. I need one for my hubby's 65th b-day party I am giving him Saturday. We are all going to a steak house in our area. Any whoo my husband is nuts about John Deere tractors & although I can't buy him a real one, I thought maybe I could make him one on the cricuit. So I looked at some blogs where, these wonderful talented ladies have files you can d/l. I found a tractor card that Oakie had made . So I d/l her cut file & made my tractor card. While I was there I saw a card that I thought would be great for my brother's b-day in March. Than-you so very much Oakie_lady for sharing your cut files. And here are some photos of the cards.
You all have a great day!

3 comments:

okie_ladybug said...

Thanks for giving me the heads up to check them out! I always like seeing what people do with the files I post!! Great job on both of the cards!!

Lizzy said...

Wow, love this. Happy Birthday to your DH. Have fun tonight. My DH will also turn 65 this year.

Jessica said...

hope you had a great dinner and hope your dh had a happy bday!